Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on road tripping/camping solo for several months and the Napier attachable tent looks like it would provide enough extra room for me. I have a regular, four person dome tent that I can setup solo no problem, but I've seen several posts on the forum where owners of the Napier/Honda tent question how easy it would be to setup the Napier/Honda tent solo.

I'm wondering if any of you guys have set it up solo (hopefully multiple times) and have an opinion on how easy/hard it is, or if you think it will break the poles?

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, ramblerdan. I'm about 5'6", so I'm not tall. I wish there was a place where you could test them out like you can at REI. I'll keep researching and see if there is anything else that will work.

I work remotely on my laptop, so I was thinking that I could create a workspace on the tailgate that was protected from the elements. Bed and gear inside the element, workspace/hangout space in the shelter area. Having them connected seems like it would be helpful. I figured I'd have the connected tent for when the weather was bad, and setup a tarp on the side of the E for when the weather was good. I'm still pouring over all the camper mods and such, trying to pick one (not easy, with so many options). I'll keep at it, and may wind up trying the Napier tent.

Anyway, thanks for replying!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts