Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if i'm wrong, but for the 2008 elements there are different colors of blue depending onwhat side of the border you are on...Are they actually different colors, or just different names??? Does anyone have a picture of them side by side???

Canada
"Neutron Blue Metallic"

USA
"Atomic Blue Metallic"

Thanks!

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Oooooo... talk about an "inside nerd joke"! Wow! Good one, tho'!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, fair enough guys :D ;-)

...but seriously, are they the same color? Can anyone check paint codes between the two? I know the names are similar, but why in the heck would they name them differently?

thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I don't know what to say. They look the same. Mines a Canadian version.

Mines Atomic. I even picked up touchup paint in Atomic.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I believe they are the same color.
In some places Honda uses one name here and in other places they use the other name. So we have both Atomic blue in some parts listings and Neutron Blue in other areas in Honda's catalog for the same color.

-Trevor

·
12,178 Posts
Ok, fair enough guys :D ;-)

...but seriously, are they the same color? Can anyone check paint codes between the two? I know the names are similar, but why in the heck would they name them differently?

thanks!

Yes they definately are the same colour. This is nothing new to Honda. For a few years the EX was known as the Y-Package in Canada.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I'm surprised its the same color/colour on both sides of the border...seeing as we can't agree how to spell it. Eh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts