Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone
to begin with i'm from quebec so please give my english a chance lol!
im glade to be a new member of honda's family since september 08!and now in the element owners club!My element is an 2005 and im not event sur if its an ex or what ever...at first i tough it was a y package but i think its the ex....armrest,Center Console ,aux in + 7 speakers,electric group anyway.My e is pretty stock and i love it that way and didn t really want to put money on it also cause i put money on a 96 sentra that i crashed but im a car lover aND i ll have a little extra money in a month, so im looking foward to some nice 19'' wheels , Eibach suspension , 07 element black headlight, projector fog light , mud guard, k&n intake and exhaust(should be an injen one). nOW I HAVE SOME QUESTION PLEASE HELP! may be i should post this in another forum but first i have to find SOMEBODY NEAR MONTREAL , QC to get a good secur place to buy and install the suspension and the exhaust,than i wanna know: *How does the eibach suspension feels? cause my sentra was drop like one or 2 inches and (i know itwas cheap springs but... ) my back could n take anymore of it at the and...man every hole or crack was horrible (if you live in quebec you know how great are our streets! ) i really wanna have a lower and sportier look but i want quality!
*Does the kit contain everything i need or i have to buy couple other piece with it?
*How much does it cost? (canadian $ WOULD BE GREAT)

anyway if anyone wanna talk and help me it would be cool! i trust more owners here than poeple that sell parts cause they can say whatever they want to sell a specifique product!

tanx everyone!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum theblackbox and congrats on your E. I know all about the streets & roads in Quebec. I've lived in Montreal for five years and travel to Quebec city twice a year to visit the in-laws.
Sorry I have no prior experience with lowering kits, but I'm pretty sure someone with more knowledge will chime in. Just wanted to say hi...:lol:

P.s. please post some pics before they all gang up on you..:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tanx i forgot to post some but it was in my toughts !
euhm...i only could post one for the moment cause i have some problem with the other pictures at the moment...i ll post more later!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
couple more ...i should take some better one!...if somebody get back to me with some answer i ll be able to make the mod and take more pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome, but that can't be Canada, there is no snow on the ground...........

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha! we only have like 5 month with out snow and if we're lucky 2 or 3 month of great sunny hot days! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts