Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get an E or a Pilot on the current Honda lease deals which are pretty ood as long as you don't want anything other than the LX models. But I am running into dealers not having the color E I want or not having any Pilots LXs in the state anymore. Anyone used a buying service to get a vehicle from ot of state or anything? I checked one out but they charge $795 to do a deal for you. YIKES! Just curious.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I am trying to get an E or a Pilot on the current Honda lease deals which are pretty ood as long as you don't want anything other than the LX models. But I am running into dealers not having the color E I want or not having any Pilots LXs in the state anymore. Anyone used a buying service to get a vehicle from ot of state or anything? I checked one out but they charge $795 to do a deal for you. YIKES! Just curious.
Many Dealers will trade with other dealers to get you the model and color you want. Our Dealer in Dallas traded with a dealer 650 miles away to bring in ours - at no extra cost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts