Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Elementals - The driver and front passenger seats on our 2006 Element EX-P are finally starting to come apart. Actually, the seats overall are in great condition. It's just the fabric splitting from the stitching (on the seat cushions under your left and right thighs when you're seated) that are giving way and starting to expose the foam. For now, I just want to look for some decent seat covers to make it look pretty. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the OEM are pretty cool. i got mine from HANDA recently and I'm sure they're still available.
HandA would have been my first go-to but they have been shutting down the past few months (officially in 4 days) and they no longer have any.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the OEM covers on my front seats. They're pretty good. You can join the Facebook groups, or just keep an eye out on here or on Ebay. They come up from 65-75 bucks. They fit great, and look pretty good. You can also take them off and throw them in the washer on gentle cycle, and let them air dry... Worth the $$$ if you ask me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts