Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We'll have an official schedule for the meet when you check-in at the hotel, but right now I'm thinking that the car show time at the hotel on Saturday will run from 10am until 1pm in the afternoon. This will give us an opportunity to get out there, mingle with one another, check out the mods, look at the Elements that Kicker and Alpine are bringing by. It will also give us a bit of time in the afternoon to do something before the dinner cruise (since most of us are signed up for that).

--- We will do the raffle giveaway during the car show --

You don't have to shine up your E if you don't want to, so don't feel obligated. But if you're like me, this is a fun time to get it looking good and display our E's proudly.

Note: There is a drive-through car wash next to the hotel and there is a DIY spray car wash only a couple minutes down the road from the hotel.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Will we be required to be in attendance to claim our prize? I believe that that was originally stated last year, but then prizes were put aside for people when they weren't there to claim them.

So.... which is it for this year?

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
dfreeze said:
Will we be required to be in attendance to claim our prize? I believe that that was originally stated last year, but then prizes were put aside for people when they weren't there to claim them.

So.... which is it for this year?
Since we don't have names on any of the raffle tickets you have to be there to claim prizes. Last year we had some people's tickets that gave them to us which is why we were able to set their prizes aside for them.

We won't be doing that this year, it got far too confusing. if you can't make it then hand your ticket to someone else to claim the prize for you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
The hotel will also be providing hoses and buckets. Bring your own soap and sponges as well as towels. Do NOT use any hotel towels to clean/detail your Element please.
I'll leave my E dirty....and take pics, what a photo op. Woohoo:razz:

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Uh, kissya, I always win "dirtiest Element" hands down, so you'll have to find a mud hole somewhere in metro St. Louis if you intend to dethrone me. :-D

Oddly enough, there was more competition than anticipated last year. Fully half the group were out in the hotel parking lot every morning washing, waxing, pampering and preening, but it rained at least once every single day. In the end, my no-wash, no-wax, sleep-late plan worked to my advantage. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts