Honda Element Owners Club banner

Cardinals Party Room Tickets Still Available

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  spdrcr5 
#1 ·
Hi Everybody! We still have several Cardinal Baseball Tickets available for Friday night. We had to order these (and pay for them) in advance. If you did not sign up for the game when you originally registered, please reconsider.

The cost is $82 for the Cardinals vs. L.A. Dodgers baseball game in the Private Party Room with UNLIMITED BEER, pretzels, chips, and soda (or pop depending on where you live) provided. The Cardinals are playing in their brand new stadium! (and they are playing very well right now!) BUT remember, you don't have to be a Cardinal or Dodger fan to still enjoy a private party room with your fellow members.

ALSO, you KNOW you want to see the scoreboard when they welcome elementownersclub.com !!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
A few of you said that you'd be interested in buying tickets to the game if we got in a bind. Well, we are in a bit of a bind now because several members ordered tickets and have now not paid for anything at all, making their registration inactive and their tickets available.

Please contact me or JuliE today about this if you are willing to join us.

Thank you for your help. (NOTE: This is T Mac on JuliE's account)

#3 ·
TMac, How many tickets do you have left? I'll help you out closer to the meet if you still have them but would rather have other people that might really wanna go get them first. I'm not interested but don't want you losing money.

maybe we should scalp them:D

#6 ·
cai88 said:
Yeah keep me informed. I'm sure Larry will anyway. He's been harrassing me about it:evil:
Harrass is such a strong word... pressuring you maybe, twsiting an arm here and there possibly... but harrassing? :p

Carly, it's FREE beer! What more could you want. Oh, and you get to watch a baseball game in a brand new stadium. :)

#9 ·
Hey , no Yankees fans------ Me and my wife will be wearing Yankees shirts
:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.