Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to this site and ready to pick up my 08 Element!
I do have a question. I plan on removing both rear seats and would like to get some type of filler for the two depressions (where the seats clicked into on the floor) so it won't be a hazard for my dog.

I also can't seem to find a floor mat that covers the entire floor (back of front seats to tailgate). I know it's already a rubber floor but want to add something on top of it.

Anyone got ideas?

Thanks,
MsElement

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts
The floor isn't rubber; if it were, I wouldn't have had to cover mine.

You could use a 42" x 84" rubber entrance mat (large office supply or industrial supply company catalog.), real honest-to-g*d rubber disc flooring, or an Elemat.

PS Fill out your profile!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
The Ursa Minor slot covers fit really well and match the pattern of the OEM floor. I got black ones, they are somewhat darker than the floors in mine and have a glossy finish. I'm not sure if the dark grey would have been a better match or not. It is hard to tell from the website photos as the early floors are lighter than the later ones, but you can beat the fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
two company's selling the same thing?

Are there two sites for these covers? I see the URSA site and then the Elemat site? Same product, two ways to order? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Are there two sites for these covers? I see the URSA site and then the Elemat site? Same product, two ways to order? Thanks.
Ursa sells the slot covers. Elemat sells the full size mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts