Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ya'll -

Anyone have the cargo cover for their E yet? I used to have one on my Rav-4 and found it useful, especially for those large shopping trips with the significant other. But I think I read elsewhere about it rattling when installed, which would be an unnecessary irritation to an otherwise quiet car.

Any thoughts, always appreciated :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Janus285,

We have the cargo cover. IT is a necessary item here in NYC. :lol:

It fits in fine, and makes no noise. All I can guess is that the person who said theirs makes noise, might not have put it in right. It fits in the holes fine, and does not rattle or bang anything.

·
Registered
335 Posts
If it wasn't for the skylight, I imagine the dark tinted windows would be enough to conceal your cargo. It's a shame that people find it so easy to take something that doesn't belong to them...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And it doesn't help that the E gathers attention and lots of folks like to look in the windows just to see what the creature is.

Thanks RML - the cargo cover is the next part to order!

·
Registered
43 Posts
RML, did you install the cargo cover yourself? I read the directions, and it doesn't sound hard, but I'm always afraid I'll screw something up.

·
Registered
608 Posts
The cargo cover is real easy to put in. You don't need a dealer. You basically push in one side, and the 2nd snaps in. It takes little to no effort.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good news. Thanks for your input. Guess I'll be getting one of those soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts