Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these rims kickin' around since my car is parked all winter so I figured I'd throw them on the Element.

Matched them up with some 225/70/16 Kumho's.... needless to say I'm pretty happy with the outcome

·
Registered
66 Posts
You should probably look for other rims for your car because these look so good on your e. Notice your name and Im selling some 88 crx si door panels if your interested. I have a 91 and they don't work on it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was thinken on the same thing:shock: but thought it would be to much black so I went with silver, but black does look good now that I can see it on my E:razz: I mixed up some black yesterday when I had the front bumper(silver/gray cover) and sprayed it. put it on today and it looks great with the billet gril's much beter than the oem.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Thats exactly what I am looking for on mine. Looks great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should probably look for other rims for your car because these look so good on your e. Notice your name and Im selling some 88 crx si door panels if your interested. I have a 91 and they don't work on it.
Thanks! I actually have two sets of Volks (CE's and RE's) for the other car (EP3 Civic) so I had no use for the Rotas.

And I don't own a crx anymore. But thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
unbelievable! a CK in calgary... now it would be much nicer to cross paths with you, then i'll totally believe...:grin:

·
Registered
282 Posts
That is a great looking combination! nice job!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I'm interesting in purchasing a set of Rota Slipstreams in 16x8 +40, a change of plans from my original plans on Enkei RPF1s 16x8 +38

Just wondering what width you're running, and if there will be any rub with 16x8 +40

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I'm interesting in purchasing a set of Rota Slipstreams in 16x8 +40, a change of plans from my original plans on Enkei RPF1s 16x8 +38

Just wondering what width you're running, and if there will be any rub with 16x8 +40
OP hasnt been on the site since 09/21/2010.

Not sure what tire size you are going to run, but the new set up will stick out
about an inch farther toward the fender, and about a 1/2 inch closer toward the
suspension. You should be OK if you are not lowered, or not lowered too much.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm running stock height right now, with 235/65/16 tires. I have plans on getting a set of TEIN Basics, but I'll probably wait until my new tires wear out and switch to an 18" rim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts