Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've only had my E for two weeks and am very excited about it. I do want to put carpet in though. I've been scouring sites looking for the best option that doesn't look cheap or flimsy. There is an OEM front carpet piece that seems fine but I may want to find one that covers the whole back down the line and would like it to be the same. Honda doesn't have a piece that covers cargo all the way up to the back of the front seats (I have one of my back seats out and sometimes will have both out). If anyone has ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello! I've only had my E for two weeks and am very excited about it. I do want to put carpet in though. I've been scouring sites looking for the best option that doesn't look cheap or flimsy. There is an OEM front carpet piece that seems fine but I may want to find one that covers the whole back down the line and would like it to be the same. Honda doesn't have a piece that covers cargo all the way up to the back of the front seats (I have one of my back seats out and sometimes will have both out). If anyone has ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.hondaelementmats.com/Honda-Element-Classic-Rear-Section-Mat-300-C.htm

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Complete Carpet Set

Hi Andele,

Congratulations on your new 'E', and welcome to the EOC. Take a few minutes and read the reviews and see the photo's of our Complete Carpet sets, on the post's here in the interior section. We designed & developed this set back in 2003 when we purchased one of the first Elements in the OC. We've been supplying the Element owners ever since.
We're a member of the EOC, and helped sponsor the site for years. We offer all EOC members a $10.00 rebate on the purchase of our Complete Carpet Sets. Just mention that your a member upon check out.
Visit our site www.hondaelementmats.com

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have had my back seats out for several years and I simply took a remnant of household carpet and cut it exactly to fit the entire back of the element and laid it in there. Works great and doesn't move anytime I want I can lift it out and use the household vac to clean it. When it gets too dirty I just cut another piece using the old piece for a pattern. It may make it easier to cut a cardboard pattern to use for the first time. I kept some remnants from the house when we replaced the carpet but if you haven't done that simply watch for when you neighbors are getting new carpet. If all else fails you can buy a remnant from a carpet place for few $$'s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the hint on the paint code! Mine is Galaxy Gray... Read a bunch of 'carpet' threads and ordered myself a set of mats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts