Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a neighbor, nice guy, who buys every new gadget/toy that is out there. He's the only one I have ever known who has actually brought a Segway scooter (2 of them - a his and hers). He also buys whatever is the hottest top-end new car (currently he has a 911 and a Murano).

Well today I saw that he just got an Element, a month after I got mine. When I saw it his maid was taking it out to the store. I asked her about the Element and she said that he had seen mine in my driveway and couldn't stop talking about it.

So it seems that the E also has a market with those 'must-have-the-newest-toy/gadget' guys out there.

So now there's 4 Elements is a 2 block radius around my house - they are definitely starting to catch on.

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:d99bc05011="buckaroo99"]

So now there's 4 Elements is a 2 block radius around my house - they are definitely starting to catch on.[/quote:d99bc05011]

I can beat that - there's like 10 Elements in a two block radius around my house :shock: (oh, did I mention I live two blocks from my dealer? :D )

I really did see one parked in my neighborhood the other day though. Now I just have to get something else. j/k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts