Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link for the Front Royal Celtic Festival. It takes place June 19th in downtown (old town) Front Royal. There is a fee to get in and there is always plenty of parking available. http://www.frontroyalcelticfestival.com

Also, in case you get bored, up on Commerce Str, there is a HUGE Flea Market and then there is another one out off of Rt522 on the way to Winchester. The 522 FM is about 15 to 20 minutes from town. Just so you know.

I just saw the signs for this event today, on my return trip from Church, so this is a bit short notice, but if you are looking for something to do next weekend and it puts you very close to the Shenandoah River as well, here's just an idea.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
maybe. It will just depend if wer go to the shore or not.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
z(+)diac, I have no idea if there is a BIG Celtic community around here. But it appears to be something they do every year.

Matt, it's all good. We may not go, as we have soo much to do this weekend. Looking for a nursery chair and ottoman (used) and picking up Joes Mom's treadmill for me to start walking on.

And then we are meeting with some friends who want to give us a bunch of baby boy stuff as well.

I want to go, and we might still go in the morning, but by the schedule, it doesn't look like much happening till right around Noon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts