Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out of town today saw an element with a arm rest with a compartment in it. Are these an option or was this standard. As MY element is stick shift and has arm rests on both seats. This one only had it on the drivers seat and it was wide. Was thinking of grabbing it for future use if I could make it work with my seats and keep my passenger arm rest with it wont know till I try. Looked like this. If this does not work in my element. Is there a market for these used .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one in my Element for a few years now and its great, was easy to install as well.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I bought one of these from ebay. And I had the skinny armrests on both seats of my 04 EX. This console style wider armrest was no problem to install as a replacement for the skinny one and there is still room for the skinny passenger armrest.

If you can find one grab it, was well worth it. Make sure you get all the hardware / mount that goes with this console style armrest as the hardware from the skinny armrest doesnt work with it.

·
Registered
2005 Element EX Automatic 4WD
81 Posts
I was out of town today saw an element with a arm rest with a compartment in it. Are these an option or was this standard. As MY element is stick shift and has arm rests on both seats. This one only had it on the drivers seat and it was wide. Was thinking of grabbing it for future use if I could make it work with my seats and keep my passenger arm rest with it wont know till I try. Looked like this. If this does not work in my element. Is there a market for these used .
View attachment 209778
I bought 1 of these as a Honda accessory right after buying my 05 E. It came as a kit and was easy to install. Used is the only way to buy one now(or salvage), but as wannahonda points out, the one on Ebay is missing part of the mount and you have to have that as it's different than the skinny OEM armrest. I have looked on several Honda sites and all that is available is a bolt for it. Does anyone on the forum have any idea if a similar year CRV or Odyssey one would fit? I know Honda uses the same parts in lots of models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts