Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my center panel trim from Hondacuraworld last night. As always, it arrived quickly and as promised (great people to do business with). However, I was very disappointed with the quality of the piece itself. the fit and finish did not match the door switch trim. anyone else have this problem? Also, I was kinda surprised that the piece didn't even cover the whole center console. There's a HUGE gap at the top, which leaves these little protruding pieces on either side which are in plain view all the time. But, Tim has been great to deal with. He agreed to take the part back since I was not satisfied. Oh well......

·
Registered
60 Posts
I thought the metal center trim was OK but overpriced. I think the reverse. The door trim does not match the metal. Or lets all agree they don't match each other. I'd rather have the carbon fiber look as door trim. But is carbon fiber the plastic wood grain of our time? :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I only got the meter and vent trim in grey metal and they are sharp and bold. I thought the panel and switch would be too much and didn't get them. I'm glad now since a few said their color didn't even match and now the fitting problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts