Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets plan a Central Florida Meet. How about St. Pete Beach? Cocoa Beach? Or if the beach isn't your thing. Ron Jon's Surf Shop is opening a new store in Orlando on the far end of International Drive by Belz Factory Outlets. It is slated to open this weekend 6/7/03, maybe we could all show up for the grand opening. That would be cool... Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Lets put our heads together and plan this thing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
sounds good to me,lets see if we can do thing!!! if you have any info on a phone # for Ron Jon's maybe we can call and set something up official with them for the opening, although its short notice! so lets see if we can get some people to respond!!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a plan! Ron Jon's Number is (321) 799-8888. All they told me is it might open this weekend. But I'm sure they are having a Big Grand Opening sometime after that. Maybe you could get some more info. Give it a whirl...

·
Registered
98 Posts
If we don't get anyone for a meet, I am going to park at the dealership and hang out all day and take pictures and pretend it's a get-together!!! :shock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
This sounds like great fun. My wife and I would love to drive BOTH our Elements over. What time? Should we plan on going to lunch/diner as a group? How many folks do you think we could get together? Are we set on Orlando, or would anyone care to offer a different venue?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just got off the pnone with ron johns they said their not going to open untill tuesday they are behind schedule.. they say thier official grand opening is on the 16th... the lady on the phone was very rude though and mentioned they didnt like the idea of a group meeting unless they were going to be shopping!!!! maybe we should think of a nother location,,,or maybe we should meet there anyway just to show them the fury of an Element swarm!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was planning on shopping anyways! Alternate location anyone? I like the idea of Ron Jon's though. They are not even going to know we are there. Let's do this thing. I really want to get everyone together for a giant E picture. Somewhere!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased my Element this week and love it. I live just north of Metro Orlando in Volusia county. I come to orlando all the time and would love to get together with other Element Owners. I read about the meet at Ron Johns. If they are not openning on Saturday 6/7, are you all going to meet there anyway. There is the big Outdoor store in that mall as well that has been openned for years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We will be down in Metro Orlando on Saturday, but not Sunday. We have an event to go to at Seaworld in the afternoon, but it sounds like planning for a meet this Saturday will not work for everyone. I will follow others posts to see when they can meet and then if I can make it, I will join you all at the meeting spot.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright I just got the flyer from the new Ron Jon's in Orlando. Their official Grand Opening is this weekend. I'll be there in their parking lot at about 2:00 pm, weather permitting. Maybe I can draw some attention to myself and hopefully, we can create a Central Florida meet after all. Come on in the water's fine! Let me know if you would like to join me...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ron Jon's was a bust. I was there for about 2 hours, I was the only E in the parking lot. :( They billed it as being the largest Ron Jon's in the world. It's tiny! Lets try to plan a real get together sometime in the near future.[/u]

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D Just bought a brand new orange EX and am excited to be a part of this growing armata of hondas. I will be out of the country for a month or so but would love to have a meet in the st pete area in late october. Let me know if there is any interest. Maybe we could take over a sonic or something.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lets plan a meet far enough in advance that people can plan on it, like a Sunday in Nov!

How about Nov, 7th? Lets plan a meet for Nov, 7th at the Walt Disney Shoppers Village.(We can meet at the parking lot near Pleasure Island)

Its right off I-4 at exit 68. Easy accses for all to get to, and there is always something happening. Plus, its a great place to have as the back drop to our E meet pics!

Ok lets make this happen!

LETS MAKE A ROLL CALL**10AM NOV 7TH**

1 - 17 of 17 Posts