1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone used the Spring spring?

SPRINT LOWERING SPRINGS HONDA ELEMENT 03-06 1100
Drop (Front/Rear): 2.00"/2.00"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPRI...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

or is this better?

Megan Lowering Springs for Honda Element 03 04 05 06 07 08
Lowe Rate: 1.5" Front + 1.5" Rear

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mega...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

im looking for lowering my E suspension, with evenly.

also, looking for camber kit for front and rear;

i need an advise from you guys. thanks :)

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
Some times you have to be patient....Its the middle of the day and people are still at work and school.

While you are waiting feel free to search the forums for relative info.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My past experience with Sprint Springs...they are good for up to a year, then begin to sag and get bouncy. This may not be the case now...but I had a pair on my EG and I switched to RSR. Sux because I don't think RSR is in business anymore.

Those were the best lowering springs I ever owned. I could fly over dips no problem, no bottoming out, and the ride was smooth, not stiff.

Ed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My past experience with Sprint Springs...they are good for up to a year, then begin to sag and get bouncy. This may not be the case now...but I had a pair on my EG and I switched to RSR. Sux because I don't think RSR is in business anymore.

Those were the best lowering springs I ever owned. I could fly over dips no problem, no bottoming out, and the ride was smooth, not stiff.

Ed.
you mean this ? http://www.rs-r.com/store/pc/home.asp

i dont see, they sell the spring for element.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smooth Ride?

I got my Element two years ago - I had a Saab previously.

I travel with my two dogs a lot and occasionally have backseat passengers. Passengers have told me that they hate riding in the back and my one dog clearly does not like riding in the back.

What's the best way to create a smoother ride?

Thanks -

·
Registered
3,234 Posts

I travel with my two dogs a lot and occasionally have backseat passengers. Passengers have told me that they hate riding in the back and my one dog clearly does not like riding in the back.

Thanks -
Get a car with a longer wheelbase.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Thanks -
agreed... getting a car with a longer wheel base will definitely help, but if your gonna stick with the element... modify your suspension. especially the spring rates to accommodate your cargo/passenger weight... plus, your passengers probably arent used to being in a vehicle where the rear seats are sitting higher than the drivers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts