Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this is the first time the check engine light has come on for me. I've had the E now for 4 1/2 year's and the other problems i had where easy to fixed i have 85000 miles on it and just had new bulbs on the odometer and the awd flowed changed in the back. the problem is i got in the E after work and started it up, the engine light light up and the car did not ideal right it seemed like it was reving every 10 seconds i have the ex auto if anyone else has had this problem with the engine can u let me know how to fixit

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I the engine light is on and you do not have a code scanner of your own the best thing is to take it to an Autozone or one of those type places and they will through the code reader on it for free and telly you what is causing the light. Once they tell you that head back and give some specifics and it might be easier to get an accurate gauge of how difficult a problem it is to fix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
engine issue

so i took the E to my machenic he herd the problem and hooked it up to the diognostic machine found the idel issue checked every pipe, latch bolt screw found no floors. the he reset the engine computer and now all is running fin and dandy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts