Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Interesting....very interesting.

I wonder if this will ever make it into production, and if it does how will they modify it for the salesfloor.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Who would want a speaker that big next to their head? If that is a speaker. and that steering wheel doesn't look like you can get a good hold on it because of it being solid. And why would you want and integrated cell phone jack/pocket/whatever? They've already been shown to be dangerous. And the feature where the person's picture comes up on the instrument panel. Why?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
And I don't want a speaker that close to my head either...I want two speakers that close to my head, at least! As a concept it looks interesting. Too small to be successfully marketed in this country of fat bastards and their SUV's I'm afraid.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow.. that looks almost EXACTLY like one of the Transformer toys I had when I was in Jr. High... one of the ones from the movie or second generation or whatever they were.. can't remember it's name, though..

Oz

·
Registered
174 Posts
my friend calls my E a "Transformer" car..

ugh..that thing can't go into production fast enough for me! That way everyones remarks about ugly will be switched to THAT thing..and they will leave my poor E alone!

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Transformer cars name was Blurr. It was from Transformers the movie. Wow Im such a nerd. Um the car looked ok, more suited for 18 holes of fgolf than anything. Its clearly a concept vehicle that will never make it to the states, if it even gets produced. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is just funky enough to turn heads. Not as practical as my E. but still pretty cool.

Jesse

1 - 14 of 14 Posts