Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife wants one bad!!! After she gets a job and as long as the v6 out of the malibu or equinox is available. I like it too.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior shot, I like it

Another actual pic of almost production model

·
Registered
351 Posts
...and thus begins the horrible trend of naming cars after cities. 2011 concept cars....Chevy Des Moines, Ford Trenton and the sporty Pontiac Key West.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just another unreliable bit of GM junk?
:lol: (announcer's voice) Introducing the all new 2012 Chevy POS Super Sport! The latest carbon copy of another vehicle in GM's fine line of family vehicles!

No seriously...it does not look bad. Just afraid of GM and Ford cars.... :|

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
It looks like it will be a very small car... Maybe a step up from the Aveo.

Not bad looking, but time will only tell on it's reliability.

My big thing about the big three is not so much the reliability anymore but their resale value. I want to know that when I buy something it will be worth something when the warranty is up.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, just because we own a honda, does not mean we can slam every chevy or ford that we see, Honda's designs have sucked a$$ lately and My Element has had more crap replaced under warranty and been in the shop more times than any of the 6 chevy's I have owned and currently the 06' impala ss. Kind of getting old, IMO, honda's service sucks and so does there warranty. My brakes were bad a 15k miles, would not replace them, my wife's impala had 35k miles on the originals, the replaced them under warranty, so tell me how much better (other than resale value) honda is over chevy or ford.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way, just because we own a honda, does not mean we can slam every chevy or ford that we see, Honda's designs have sucked a$$ lately and My Element has had more crap replaced under warranty and been in the shop more times than any of the 6 chevy's I have owned and currently the 06' impala ss. Kind of getting old, IMO, honda's service sucks and so does there warranty. My brakes were bad a 15k miles, would not replace them, my wife's impala had 35k miles on the originals, the replaced them under warranty, so tell me how much better (other than resale value) honda is over chevy or ford.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just afraid of GM and Ford cars.... :|
Tell that to the Ford Fusion...

- 2010 Motor Trend, Car of the Year
- 2010 Car and Driver, 10 Best cars
- 2010 Car and Driver, Most advanced car
- 2009 Car and Driver, Best hybrid sedan
- 2010 Detroit Auto Show, North American Car of the Year
- 2010 Consumer Reports, Top domestic sedan
- JD Power APEAL Study, Highest Quality car