Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought mine at McGrath Honda in Elgin, IL. We all walked away happy :lol:
Salesman kept in touch with us through for two months during some personal trying times before were were able to purchase, yet wasn't pushing or annoying......also have my first 4 oil changes free....I had to return it to get the keyless entry installed and they washed the car....what a suprise--I use to have a jeep, that dealer returned it to me dirtier then when I would drop it off.......McGrath knows how to treat a Lady!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
haay! got mine there too. who was your salesperson? i had Jeff Holland and appreciated his no-nonsense no-hassle style. i told him what i wanted, gave him a number i thought was reasonable for both of us, and 4 or 5 days later drove off in my gg element. no free oil changes though! lucky!

congrats on getting your e :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My saleman was Mike Sakora - it was the first time my husband and I have left a dealership with a smile after spending $$$$$$ :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
that does seem to be a class-act operation. free loaner while your car is in for service, etc.

it'll be nice to see another element around this area-- i was starting to feel too individual :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Seem to be some very good Chi-town dealerships among the baddies.

I can say that Kim Tornabeni @ Honda of Joliet 815-439-2222 is always very responsive to my calls and emails and has very fair if not great pricing. Looks like I'll end up buying my E here in KC as the price diff b/w here and Chicago isn't worth the trip there...but if I were buying there I'd probably buy from Kim. No, I don't get any $ for saying that, I just think she's part of a class operation. I'd also check out Carr's Honda where I got a terrific deal on my S.

Good luck to all! And enjoy your new rides.
Steve

·
Registered
176 Posts
just got back from a "jaunt" down in wrigleyville. the e handled beautifully and the parking lot attendants couldnt keep from coming over and asking what that thing was :)

weird thing was, i didnt see any E's.. when i was in oldtown for my second city demo a few weeks ago i must have seen 4 or 5 going by while i sat at an outdoor table.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts