Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm picking up my E tomorrow from Muller. All been long-distance, so far has been a 100% positive experience. Not that I'm a great negotiator (I hate when people beat me up on pricing so I don't do it) but I did this:

1. Found the exact model and color I was looking for on one of their eBay auctions. E-mailed them for the best price without messing around with the auction. Price was acceptable to me.
2. Told them financing was in place unless they could beat the rate I got from my credit union, they called back and said they couldn't.
3. Sent me all of the paperwork overnight and all of the pricing was exactly what we agreed upon.
4. Held the car for 2+ weeks until I could get away and fly in for it.
5. Picking me up at the airport.

From the start I told them my expectations were high since I bought my last car at CarMax and that was so easy. So far they have met my expectations, I'll add to this when I get back.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Update: Dealing with Muller has turned into a disaster, everything has gone south with the real kicker being they sold me a vehicle they did not have a clean title on! The Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles, my lender, Honda America, and the Illinois Secretary of State police are involved.

I wouldn't recommend these guys to anyone, even a RaiDUHS fan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts