Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
South elgin/bartlett man.. just picked up my e two weeks ago.. we all gotta get together for a bbq or somethin 8)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
This sound like the opinion of someone who isn't a native of the region.

By most commonly accepted definitions, Elgin is a suburb of Chicago, the largest urban community in the region. Elgin's City Hall is only 7 miles further from O'Hare International Airport, which is within Chicago's city limits, than is Chicago's City Hall.
I'm a native of the region. Elgin became a suburb of Chicago with the opening of the Tollway around 1960. Most of the old timers have passed but I've met many in my life who had never ever been to Chicago.:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hoffman Estates chiming in... I know there was talk a year or two ago about a Woodfield Mall meet with lunch at Red Robin or something like that... Whatever happened to that?

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can spot me by my EOC sticker in the rear window and my amber reflector fake fog lights.:D
Lol, I have the same amber reflector fake fogs :p

I'm quite possibly the only Element with a bi-xenon headlight retrofit in Chicagoland. So between those two and being a rare magnesium metallic, I should be pretty easy to spot on my Schaumburg to Glenview daily commute :-D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Near North in the city. There are 3-4 E's on my block on any given evening.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts