Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to get some people together for lunch at Dreamland Barbecue in Birmingham.

Dreamland Barbecue
Saturday Dec. 20
1:00 PM
1427 14th Avenue, South
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205) 933-2133
http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/default.aspx?id=2

Anybody interested?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I was hoping to get some people together for lunch at Dreamland Barbecue in Birmingham.

Dreamland Barbecue
Saturday Dec. 20
1:00 PM
1427 14th Avenue, South
Birmingham, AL 35205
(205) 933-2133
http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/default.aspx?id=2

Anybody interested?

:-x:x:mad:

I make plans to go to Kiwi Box's event on the 20 th. and you pull this!

If I can drive down there from Mass. you can make it from your house. I looked at it on the map. Your 1 3/8 inches closer.:D

Of course I am from the North East chapter. Flat Al may show up at that event no matter what your doing. You Just never know!

Dom

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
:-x:x:mad:

I make plans to go to Kiwi Box's event on the 20 th. and you pull this!

If I can drive down there from Mass. you can make it from your house. I looked at it on the map. Your 1 3/8 inches closer.:D

Of course I am from the North East chapter. Flat Al may show up at that event no matter what your doing. You Just never know!

Dom
:lol:

Funny, Dom- the 1st thing I thought when I saw BigAl's post was that if you are making it to VA, why can't he?

I know, who am I to talk- I'm not able to make it either!

~T

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol:

Funny, Dom- the 1st thing I thought when I saw BigAl's post was that if you are making it to VA, why can't he?

I know, who am I to talk- I'm not able to make it either!

~T
I would go...but I don't want to :razz:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Hello Hello Hello Hello ....

Isn't anybody interested in a meet? :confused:
Love to BigAl---you know I would, seriously, hate to miss it, it's killing me just thinking about missing BBQ with you, I'll probably stay up all night, upset about it, then worry myself sick, literally, I might even cry, sob actually, maybe even blow snot aout my nose, it's terrible I say, just terrible, what kind of friend are you to make me feel so miserable right now!:mad:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Patty and I would have come. We are committed to The " OTHER " meet.

You would have to run it on the same day. Maybe next year! That other bunch will be sick of seeing us by then! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Patty and I would have come. We are committed to The " OTHER " meet.

You would have to run it on the same day. Maybe next year! That other bunch will be sick of seeing us by then! :grin:

Dom
Thanks. I would love to come up there but I'm all out of vacation days for this year and I won't be getting off work until 2 A.M. Saturday morning. I'll see you guys soon enough. :)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Thanks. I would love to come up there but I'm all out of vacation days for this year and I won't be getting off work until 2 A.M. Saturday morning. I'll see you guys soon enough. :)

BOOOO get your ass up here.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I Love Dreamland, and i'd like to go but, i'm just not sure i can the 20th... :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts