Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've looked around the web for bolt-on chrome or stainless steel exhaust tips but I'm having difficulty find any. I checked Action Van & Truck world, Honda accessories, HondaParts Deals, http://www.strictlyautoparts.com, www.honda.ca and still haven't found one. Is Canadian Tire my best/cheapest option?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Chrome exhaust tips are at every pep boys, autozone, Walmart, and practically everywhere now, for fairly cheap. The chrome doesn't last too long though, and starts to look corroded.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Chrome exhaust tip

I got mine at Knect's Auto. I do not know if they are a national or regional or local (there is more than one around here). The thing I did not like about honda's, is that even though the exaust is round, the tip is also round, and the rest of the car is a box. I wanted a square tip. The one I found is fluted round to fit over the exhaust, and morph's into a rectangular slant tip. Held on with a screw type hose clamp. Only issue, and this is for all E's unless you mess with the whole system, is that any tip you put on will be visible from the pass side. Clamp and all. There is no mistaking that you have added it.

CoolE'sRule

jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts