Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As an ex-Cincy person...............

How in the heck did the Cincinnati Bearcats go from a Basketball school to a Football school?
I know Nancy Zimpher ran Huggy outta town but you couldn't give the football tickets away and now they are #5 in the BCS? looks like Global warming is real..........................

Comments? Insights?

·
Registered
102 Posts
They are no longer in Conference USA. The Big East has a bigger football presence comparatively. So now the Bearcats are able to recruit all the football talent right in their backyard.

They had a good basketball team last year again. I expect even more from them this year.

·
Registered
126 Posts
As an ex-Cincy person...............

How in the heck did the Cincinnati Bearcats go from a Basketball school to a Football school?
I know Nancy Zimpher ran Huggy outta town but you couldn't give the football tickets away and now they are #5 in the BCS? looks like Global warming is real..........................

Comments? Insights?
I was born in Cincy as well! I was a die-hard Bearcats bball fan for years, but the year that Huggy got tossed outta town, I stopped caring. It's great to see the football team doing as well as they are.

More importantly, and perhaps even more surprisingly... WHO DEY!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts