Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
city island meet up,,saturday june 5th,,1pm,,bring your e for some lobster.
sea food city.459 city island ave. hope to see everyone there..please post a reply if your able to come so we have an idea about how many we will be,

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
The Rube will be there. Sent word to my cronies and hope to be hearing from them, also.

·
1,793 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just posted this meet up on facebook's honda element owners group..maybe we can get some people from there..

·
Registered
748 Posts
Oh great! I suggested the City Island spot last time and now my band is playing on the 5th!!!!!

Miss you guys!
(Hope you guys wern't doin a facebook ignore on me!):roll:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a family picnic that day, that I have not yet responded yes to. I would love to hang with you guys, I will see what I can pull off.

·
1,793 Posts

·
1,793 Posts
I have a family picnic that day, that I have not yet responded yes to. I would love to hang with you guys, I will see what I can pull off.

Yo rotgut - Where in Westchester County are you located? I'm in Peekskill (whre they are currently filming a movie which I tried to get a part for but was never contacted). :lol::lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yo rotgut - Where in Westchester County are you located? I'm in Peekskill (whre they are currently filming a movie which I tried to get a part for but was never contacted). :lol::lol:
I'm in Yonkers (Northeast part). City Island is nice & close.

·
1,793 Posts
I'm in Yonkers (Northeast part). City Island is nice & close.
Cool. Then we can expect to see you there - Right!!!!

Lets get the list going on who's gonna make it.....Just add your name.

1. The Rube

·
Registered
748 Posts
I can probably cruise by too.
hi Tank .... hi Rube

1 - 20 of 49 Posts