Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. just finished washing and debadging Rooty... and took some photos.

Now, several people have suggested I use fishing line, but I found it broke just as much. so what I ended up doing (on the big H) was getting a doubled length of floss (waxed and minty :D ) and dripping some goo-gone in WHILE I was working it off. worked a charm, once I figured it out. Afterward, cleanup was AMAZING with a bit of Meguire's ScratchX. I could see some ghosting when I breathed on it, until I applied a bit of it, now there is NO TRACE!! I love it!

Thanks, everybody, for the advice and inspiration. :D

Now..... for the pics!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Looks like you are not quite done.

You need to debage the rest of the back.
Get rid of those ugly Canuck stickers, and
your E will be gorgeous!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
The Canucks are the Maple Leafs in disguise , They even have Mats Sundin ...their stealth Captain .. LOL;-)

·
12,180 Posts
Ouch. you guys are cruel buggers, aren't you?

Since the "make me laughs" haven't made the play off in a few years feel free to ignore anyone that picks on your canucks.Even tho they probabley deserve it. :rolleyes:

Deepending on what happens in the next few months we may end up with two teams in Toronto that officially suck.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think Basillie ( sic ) will run a better organization than Maple laugh entertainment ... Hamilton would be ok , Cambridge / Waterloo would be phenom ... West coast teams arn't so bad cept they are so darn far away ;-)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh , sorry , nice looking E , root beer was my second choice as it is almost black ... ;-)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks good man! Sorry the Canucks didn't advance, neither did my Caps:( but anyhoo, awesome looking E!

·
12,180 Posts
Thanks next on the list is a spoiler, perhaps Xenons.. and a billet grille if it's not TOO much of an undertaking

I would act fast on the spoiler if you want one. Honda has discontinued the and they only have 33 left in stock in Canada. Check with your dealer to see what kind of a deal you can get on it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
an industrious E owner would harness up the three Shepherds and Retriever ? and fuel mileage would be amazing , Mush ! watch out for squirrels and cats ...;-)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a mod I'm not sure about. Kibble is probably more expensive (on a MPG or L/100Km basis) and it would sure take a lot longer to get where I'm going...

But the 'Wow' factor would be there. I'd definately have a unique E.

PS. since I washed her yesterday, the local avian population has taken aim on her twice. (several shots per round)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I once posted pics of the black soot....and was ignored. I still think there is something wrong with the gas mixture. Just drove home from Oshawa today and got 11.3 L/100km.....averaged 117km/hr.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well either way, I'll be heading into my dealer tomorrow with a printed craigslist posting.. see if they can get me a spoiler for the same or cheaper. I'll ask them about the soot, and mention to them that next time someone inquires about having a car debadged, they might look into doing it. easy money for them before they apply the paint protector.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts