Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A product that works really well is Westley's Bleach Wite tire cleaner. It doesn't leave a slick shine like other tire products. Just spray a little on and let it set for a minute and then wipe it off with a wet rag. Caked on mud might require a soft brush. I've used the stuff to remove grease spots on carpet and fabric too with no problems but it might be a good idea to test a small area before using it on fabric. Works on tires too. You can get it most anywhere including Walmart. I buy it in half gallon jugs and refill my spray bottles to save a little money. I love the stuff. I've even cleaned greasy engines with it. It is a miracle cleaner if there ever was one.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've used it for years to clean the plastic fenders on my ATV's. It should work great for the non-painted fenders on the E too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I just use a foxtail brush and mini dustpan. There's no point on getting things **** and span since I park on gravel/dirt/sand at work and mountain bike a lot. There's dirt/debris in there 24/7.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi guys there is no doubt that carpet is essential need of every house. When your carpets are clean and your cushions are straight, the house looks great. As one of the biggest investments in your home, one of the key factors in maintaining a fresh, healthy indoor environment and a key factor in creating a home that is welcoming to visitors.and carpets also need its cleaning and damage from water damages and others in this purpose we give excellent services to our customers!!!
...this is bizarre. has the ring of spam, yet your profile gives the make/color of your E and everything. are the robots getting smarter??? are we approaching the singularity??? :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts