Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Yeah these forums are terrible for buyer's remorse! Of course, they're great for people investigating what to pay on an E. Buying a car is a terrible experience: I already failed to buy one this past Saturday. Dealer wouldn't move from sticker price. If I wanted no-hassle I'd have gone to Saturn. I guess I bring the pain on myself, I could just fork over the money... :lol: right!

· Registered
223 Posts
Just closed for 20,133 on a GG EX 4WD w/ no options and a mere 4 miles. Freakin' taxes takes it back to sticker...

As for negotiating, yes I've been noticing that people in the NW aren't having as much luck on price. But that's simply indicative of the cost of living there altogether. I bet my house is 3x as much in Seattle. Plus, you gotta think that in Kentucky people are more apt to buy an extended cab pickup for a utility-centric family vehicle. All that said, of the 5 local dealers to Cincinnati: 1 went $300 under MSRP, two went $500 under MSRP, 1 went $1000 under MSRP, and lastly where I bought, $1200 off. I probably could haven't gone another $100-200, or I might have done better in Frankfort, but I'm pretty pleased!

Ah - so now where should I head for deals on accessories? :mrgreen:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.