Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we finally closed the deal on our 'E' today after going back and forth with dealer for the last few days! Man what an ordeal--I'm whipped! :shock: Anyway, ended up with not a great deal, but I can live with it--$21,547 before taxes. That is with side steps, fog lights, roof rack, mud flaps, and wheel locks. Our dealer also offers free tires for life. I'm not sure that will really come into play for us though because that is for the standard tires. I plan on upgrading immediatly to something a little more aggressive, probably and all terrain tire that is bigger. In the range of 235/70/16. So therefore we would not be able to take advantage of the free tires. The deal also includes free detailing 6 times. We have to wait until later this week as they are locating the vehicle at this time. Hoping to have it by Saturday. So, did we do okay?!

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well went last night to pick up our E! The dealer got it in at 2pm and had gotten all the accessories on it by 730pm when we got there. Of course they wanted to close out the deal by the end of the month. :wink: We were supposed to pick it up on Saturday.

It is beautiful! I started out hating these cars, but they are growing on me! The side steps really add to it I think. I'll post some pictures when I have a chance. I'm stuck at work today and then tomorrow for 24 hours. So maybe this weekend. I drove it to work today, but can't wait to really try it out on a nice leisurely drive--with the dogs! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.