Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Looking for something that would fit my below wishlist. Would definitely consider if it doesn't exactly fit the bill either. Shoot me a DM with an offer describing your Element based on the below criteria! Flexible on cost but primarily looking for something under 10k
  • Any year, color or trim (except SC due to AWD)
  • Clean title, ideally no accidents
  • 100-150K miles (flexible depending on service history)
  • AWD & AT
  • Reasonable exterior and interior condition. No/little rust
  • Leaks and cosmetics&mechanical issues are fine as long as disclosed upfront
  • Ideally located in CA (Bay Area). However I'm often in the states listed in the subject for work/personal reasons so wouldn't be hard to coordinate a pickup for most locations. If you live in a neighboring state we can see if we can work something out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2008 EX (Not AWD) 89,000 miles excellent condition, has the Honda OEM roof rack.

Located in Henderson Nevada, PM me for more info.
Hey that's a great looking Element! Unfortunately AWD is a pretty big factor for me since I spent a lot of time in UT during the winter. Thanks for reaching out though.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I have a 2003 Element EX, 147K miles, black. It's one owner, registered in California, but has been with my daughter in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the last year. She says 147K miles.

I just ran this VIN check, the recalls are for airbags. Front windshield has a crack, I'm told. If you're interested, I can have her provide photos and recent service records.

I'm in SoCal, I'd take it back from her but no place to keep the car here. Lots of great memories. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2003 Element EX, 147K miles, black. It's one owner, registered in California, but has been with my daughter in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the last year. She says 147K miles.

I just ran this VIN check, the recalls are for airbags. Front windshield has a crack, I'm told. If you're interested, I can have her provide photos and recent service records.

I'm in SoCal, I'd take it back from her but no place to keep the car here. Lots of great memories. PM me if you're interested.

View attachment 204707
Will shoot you a PM, thanks :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts