Well, today I finished the school semester and decided that I would spend the afternoon finding my E. I checked every online inventory for every dealer in a 150 mile radius and found a few that might fit the bill (at this point I'd take any EX in EBP or GG, and SMM is starting to grow on me). But then, knowing these online inventories are either outdated or completely detached from reality, I called all these places too. One place stunned me by saying they had BOTH an EBP and GG EX AWD Auto in stock, but when I got there less than half an hour later they had neither (?!?). I was hoping to find my car and close the deal in time for a trip up to NW VA on Sunday, but at that point it was apparent that wasn't going to happen. So I told the dealer what I was looking for and we started talking numbers. I threw out that I had $4000 to put down (of course this is contingent on my selling my 98 Escort Wagon for 2500 or more, which hopefully I will be able to do) and was looking for (what I figured was a lowball) $320/month for 60 months for payments. He went and talked to the manager and said they could definitely do that for a 2WD (which I doubt they will be able to find) and maybe could do it for a 4WD, so I put down $500 and we agreed that if they found either an EBP or GG EX by the time I got back from NWVA next weekend and if they could meet that price, we had a deal. Now that I'm home I plugged the numbers and 4000 down + 320/month at 4.09% (which is what I got at eloan) comes out to $21,400 out the door, which would be a great price (I think) for an AWD EX Auto, so I'm a little bit skeptical that they'll be able to meet that price if and when they locate the vehicle. I'm actually willing to go up probably as much as $15/mo in payments so I should be able to close the deal - I guess we'll see. Another week without my E!