Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the powder coat? If so I'd love to see a pic. I don't wanna chrome-up my mean green machine!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
The dealer I ordered from is bringing in chrome & Black for me to choose. I will see if I can place both of them on for a look and a pic. If there isn't a black pic posted by the time I get mine, I will post one for you. (should be 1 - 2 weeks tops) :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
DHL is supposed to be re-delivering mine today (nobody home yesterday/signature required). As soon as I get a chance to install and take some pix, I'll post 'em.

-A

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks! that about clinches it for me - black it is. Your grill looks very very nice!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Oh, that looks good!! Where did you get that one, Aether? Price?

This morning I noticed I've got some crunched areas on my grill already, so I was prepared to start surfing the posts to find out about grill guards. And you've posted pictures of exactly what I want!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I purchased direct from Cloudrider. Shipped to Maryland it came to approx $110 USD after echange rate conversion. The stainless steel version costs a little less.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I also just ordered one from Cloud Rider. Their design looks extremely well thought out and the quality looks great. I did get the polished stainless instead of the black. Living in New England, Cloud Rider advised that the black could chip and show more wear from salt and ice flying into it. So the polished was my choice. From photos, it really changes the appearance of the E. The grille makes the E look a bit more aggressive, from the front.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aether, which one of these is what you purchased? I'm guessing it was the 20-912LP but I want to be sure.

#20-910 Screen & Bumper Combo Black Powder Coat Finish
#20-910LP Screen & Bumper Combo (with provision for license
plate)
#20-912 Screen & Bumper Combo (without block heater hole)
#20-912LP Screen & Bumper Combo (license plate/no hole)

Also, how difficult was the installation?

The pics you posted really sold me on this.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yep, 20-912LP is what I've got.

Install was very simple. You basically screw in the hook brackets on the grill with thumbscrews. Place the grill onto the front of the car and hook it on and tighten the thumbscrews. It probably took all of 10 minutes and didn't even require opening the hood.

-A

·
Registered
461 Posts
I just ordered mine from Cloud Rider this morning. Very nice people!

·
Registered
129 Posts
[quote:00426d7d37="foxtail"]I just ordered mine from Cloud Rider this morning. Very nice people![/quote:00426d7d37]

Me too. I wonder if they realize how much business this forum is throwing their way?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well, I did mention the club when I placed my order. Maybe our fearless leaders should hit them up for advertising?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also mentioned the club to the lady that answered the phone when I called. :? Black is on back order until 07/15, I placed the order to get on the list.

camgem
Element EX, Auto, AWD, SMM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts