Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the phone to Cloud-Rider today and was asking about grills with small holes instead of the slots as I saw rumors floating around about this.
I was quite suprised when she sent me an email of the products they just released.

Unfortunately since these are new products she didn't have any pics on an "E". However I have seen some of these other grills mounted on Ford Pickups on different websites.

There are basically 4 different patterns available, each with the Stainless or Black option..... Then broken down to license plate cutout and block heater hole.

#20-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Black Powder Coat Finish
#20-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#20-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#20-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#24-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Bright Mirror Finish
#24-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#24-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#24-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#27-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Hexagone-Bright Mirror Finish
#27-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#27-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#27-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#37-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Hexagone-Black Powder Coat Finish
#37-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#37-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#37-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole

#28-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Round Holes-Bright Mirror Finish
#28-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#28-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#28-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#38-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Round Holes-Black Powder Coat Finish
#38-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#38-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#38-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#29-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Spectare MeshTM-Bright Mirror Finish
#29-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#29-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#29-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

#39-910         Screen & Bumper Combo    Spectare MeshTM-Black Powder Coat Finish
#39-910LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (with provision for license plate)
#39-912         Screen & Bumper Combo    (without block heater hole)
#39-912LP     Screen & Bumper Combo    (license plate/no hole)

It's great when there are new products offered because of market demand! I just wish other companies would start making after market accessories for the "E" I'm still waiting for someone to come out with an aftermarket side step/tube.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just got these pics from Cloud Rider. They said they'd have a pic of the hexes soon.

eKennedy

·
Registered
424 Posts
What is just left of the Honda symbol that is about 2 or 3 inches in length that looks like a white block? Is it the Cloud Rider symbol?

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:72c84d1560="Element"]What is just left of the Honda symbol that is about 2 or 3 inches in length that looks like a white block? Is it the Cloud Rider symbol?[/quote:72c84d1560]

Correctimundo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello,Is ther a phone number or site to order up these grill sets?Dont seem to see one at clouds site.Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:6dd9e58112="The Cube"]Hello,Is ther a phone number or site to order up these grill sets?Dont seem to see one at clouds site.Thanks for any help![/quote:6dd9e58112]

Here is their phone number: 306 761-2119

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello E folks,Thanks to an e referral from Kevin,I was able to call Custom Truck products in Surrey B.C. and order a Hex Flat Black C Rider grill w license plate and no heater hole option for my SOP cube.Very helpful guys #604-513-1143 I gave him the part # from the above list.used my m card which converts from canadian to U.S. money.Looks to be around $85...Larry

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:73f6716ca5="The Cube"]Hello E folks,Thanks to an e referral from Kevin,I was able to call Custom Truck products in Surrey B.C. and order a Hex Flat Black C Rider grill w license plate and no heater hole option for my SOP cube.Very helpful guys #604-513-1143 I gave him the part # from the above list.used my m card which converts from canadian to U.S. money.Looks to be around $85...Larry[/quote:73f6716ca5]

Are you sure only $85 US? That is a very very good price. Congratulations. That is about $113.00 Canadian. My slat style, stainless, from Cloud Rider was $115 delivered, US currency.

Regardless of the price, you will really like their product. A number of folks would like to see the steel guage thicker, but forget all of that. Follow the installation instructions carefully and you will love it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:6a94b29131="pharaohxiii"]
JayHarley, the US Price is correct. They quoted me the same price. And I'll also make sure I follow the installation instructions carefully.[/quote:6a94b29131]

Maybe the slat style is simply more expensive. I am going to call them tomorrow. I just got mine, from Cloud Rider, about 3 weeks ago and paid $115.00 delivered.

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:92a20c4897="pharaohxiii"]Hey Larry, you're welcome! Send me some photos after you install them and I'll do the same.

JayHarley, the US Price is correct. They quoted me the same price. And I'll also make sure I follow the installation instructions carefully.[/quote:92a20c4897]

Just spoke to Cloud Rider on the phone. They told me that they are not quoting any consumer a price of $85.00 US for their product. This is too low. They did say that they cannot control what a dealer or distributor might be quoting.

Pharahxiii: I am not saying you are right or wrong in your statement. I am merely relaying what Cloud Rider told me, on the phone, about 10 minutes ago. If you can buy any of Cloud Rider's grille guards, for the E, for $85.00 US, you are getting one hell of a deal. Congratulations! I am envious!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys,got a call back from the wholesaler in B.C.He wanted to inform me that the flat black model is outsourced to a powder coating contractor and I guess this is high season for this process.The shiny models are in stock,but the blacks are about 30 days out.He will not bill at this time but will call when they are ready from Cloud Rider.

·
Registered
58 Posts
WOW! Something smells very fishy! A couple days ago they had plenty Black Powdercoat Grills in-stock. Suddenly, the Black Powdercoat is on back order for 30 days? I'm in sales and let me tell you, something stinks! I think Cloud-Rider found out about what price the Wholesaler was offering their grills for.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote:b048fb68c4="jayharley"]Maybe the slat style is simply more expensive. I am going to call them tomorrow. I just got mine, from Cloud Rider, about 3 weeks ago and paid $115.00 delivered.[/quote:b048fb68c4]

Maybe this is old information, but the horizontal (slat?) style is more expensive. Here are the prices I received from C-R last Friday: The 24,27,28 series are $115.14 Cdn.- mirror stainless while the 29 series is $138.17 Cdn.- mirror stainless. The 24,27,28 in black is $123.14 while the 29 in black is $147.77 These prices are before any shipping or taxes.

Are there pros and cons to vertical vs. horizontal? Thanks..

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:c80ba8224a="StephenB"]

Are there pros and cons to vertical vs. horizontal? Thanks..[/quote:c80ba8224a]

Maybe I am behind the times with what is in Cloud Rider's line, but I don't think they have a horizontal slat design. I think the only slat design is the vertical. Please let me know if I am mistaken. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts