Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the Cloud-Rider grill with the big round holes. I'm confused on which model it is exactly. The Cloud-Rider site is not very well done. Can you guys tell me which Cooud-Rider is the model with the big "industrial" looking round holes?

Is there a choice of both round and hex holes? It seems that some people refer to the holes as hex, yet they look round to me. Clue me in, please!

OK, which color is better for the Shoreline Mist: Black or Chrome? I hate to "pimp-out" my E too much, but that chrome sure looks damn good! On the other hand, the black is nice, but maybe it won't show as well? Too subtle?

Is there both a "dull metal" (flatter finish) and a shiney chrome version? Some pics look "flatter" and others look brighter. IS there 1 or 2 types of the metal finish?

Are they really only 100 bucks?

·
Registered
26 Posts
The #28 (stainless) or #38 (black) are the grills with the large holes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How do find these?!?! I agree, their site sucks as far as navigation goes...

I want to see ALL the Element products and I want to see them now!!!
:evil:

:shock:

·
Registered
359 Posts
The only grills (for the E) currently shown, on the Cloud Rider web site, are the original slat style. The other variations are brand new, and have not been added yet. Someone on element ownersclub.com posted some photos that Cloud Rider sent out, but I am not sure who it was.

My opinion is that the slat style is the best looking. It looks like it is custom made for the opening sizes of E grills as opposed to a large sheet of perforated material cut to fit.

The best way to get quick up to date answers is to call Cloud Rider direct. Their number is (306) 761-2119.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts