Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same clunking here also from the lack of b-pillar area. Took it earlier this week for oil change, driver seat rocking and for this noise to my dealer here in Houston. Well, they didn't fix seat because they didn't have the bushings so they ordered that, they knew I was coming in for that by the way. Told me they fixed the noise from b-pillar by putting some insulation but noise still there. So once the bushings come in I will take the info from this thread http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3107&highlight=bpillar
so hopefully it will be resolved. I personally think my doors are out of alignment because the driver door does not look totally flush when closed. Plan on taking it elsewhere for dealer service in future since Gillman SW is a high volume dealer so their service dept is not the greatest.

Update: I just read that there is now a TSB just out for this problem and the dash rattle too. Does anyone have it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I will have to look at that later since my door looks to be not flushed towards the bottom edge of door. But the sound is coming from up top though. Well they still have not called me yet to come back in to fix the seat. By the way, the new tsb is for the a-pillar/dash noise and not this b-pillar problem... oh well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts