Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Dano here, i'm going to try to start an Element owners coast cruise,I figure what would be better than one element cruising on PCH turning heads... alot of them. so if anyone is interested post a reply, or just email me and let me know. after we get some more E's together we'll set the official dates, i'm guessing late July.

·
Registered
58 Posts
[quote:66506ed1ae="Dano"]Hey everyone, Dano here, i'm going to try to start an Element owners coast cruise,I figure what would be better than one element cruising on PCH turning heads... alot of them. so if anyone is interested post a reply, or just email me and let me know. after we get some more E's together we'll set the official dates, i'm guessing late July.[/quote:66506ed1ae]I'm in!!! I live in Sacramento and just bought my new H3 yesterday in Vallejo. I love driving along the PCH...especially from Pacifica to Monterey. Let me know the when and where and I'm there!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote:3f13efcf78="Dano"]Hey everyone, Dano here, i'm going to try to start an Element owners coast cruise,I figure what would be better than one element cruising on PCH turning heads... alot of them. so if anyone is interested post a reply, or just email me and let me know. after we get some more E's together we'll set the official dates, i'm guessing late July.[/quote:3f13efcf78]

Count me in,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts