Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coat Hooks
Buddy of mine has a CR-V and those guys have coat hooks built into their rear grab handles.... I want that! There's not really anyplace to hang stuff like drycleaning or my suit jacket when I'm driving to work (yes, I use my E while driving with these things....I know I could probably lose my membership for that...).

So, his looked like little inserts. I looked around and found them on the HondaSUV.com marketplace. Just thought I'd share in case someone else wanted something similar. See it installed:

http://www.imageentertainment.com/E7.htm

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure why...they work when I go to the posting and click on them....

·
Registered
957 Posts
Huh, now the links work for me.

So how did you install those?
And would you mind providing a link to the page where you purchased these?

Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"install" is easy. they simply go around the handle and then snap together behind it. They work great. Got them from the marketplace section of hondasuv.com. look for CR-V stuff and you'll find the hooks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Here's a coat hook alternative method. Get some carabiners (like those on the rear seats and attach them to rear handles. They're very versatile and give the car a high tech look.

·
Registered
76 Posts
[quote:96b2d360a8="lon777"]Here's a coat hook alternative method. Get some carabiners (like those on the rear seats and attach them to rear handles. They're very versatile and give the car a high tech look.[/quote:96b2d360a8]

Carabiniers large enough to fit over the handle are NOT cheap.

While I like the idea of a closed hook (so hangers can't "overflow") and may go to it later, I bought, as a test, a large stainless "S" hook at my hardware store. Cost less than $1.50. Looks VERY functional.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts