Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, where do you guys get your suspension stuff online? Any place with some good discounts?

Specifically looking for ST sway bars and some coilovers (probably TEIN basics). I'd consider Ksports, but until the rear spring drama is settled, I'd rather avoid them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hey, where do you guys get your suspension stuff online? Any place with some good discounts?

Specifically looking for ST sway bars and some coilovers (probably TEIN basics). I'd consider Ksports, but until the rear spring drama is settled, I'd rather avoid them.

Thanks!
Tein has the same BS drama. The kit that is recommended by TEIN has 12Kg/mm springs which bottom out way too fast. Since I had to refurbish and replace my whole rear suspension I also got the longer 14 Kg/mm springs. Bottoming out is still possible but a lot less likely. I would NEVER buy TEIN!!! But since my car came with them I was kinda cornered like a rat. They fleeced me and rolled me like a street walker; - made me pay full boat even for the strut assembly that had an unexplained broken weld... 'Servicing' and the springs cost just under $700.--.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts

Thanks!
You can check with Island Motor Sports, Inc. at www.islandmotorsports.com I've bought all of my performance equipment there. They sell both the Tein Basic Coil Overs, (which I've had on for three years with absolutely no problems), and also the K Sports. My Teins have the Heavy Duty valves with the 986lb. rear springs, and my inner back fenders are cut-out, so clearance or rubbing is not an issue.

Chief

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tein has the same BS drama. The kit that is recommended by TEIN has 12Kg/mm springs which bottom out way too fast. Since I had to refurbish and replace my whole rear suspension I also got the longer 14 Kg/mm springs. Bottoming out is still possible but a lot less likely. I would NEVER buy TEIN!!! But since my car came with them I was kinda cornered like a rat. They fleeced me and rolled me like a street walker; - made me pay full boat even for the strut assembly that had an unexplained broken weld... 'Servicing' and the springs cost just under $700.--.
Hot dang! Nothing is ever simple...

Anyone got any places to go to for the sways?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I didn't have any problem, but if you are having one, then you can contact them by email [email protected] , or by telephone at ...714-522-7457, ask for Liza. ;-)

Chief

1 - 10 of 10 Posts