Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up......I've been searching where to buy one of these for 2 days. Where can I go in Canada to buy one? I don't want to order online...I want it RFN.

Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess everyone is camping....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I recall seeing one on Gander Mountain's website or you could always hit Coleman's website.
And yes, I just got back from camping today...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Walmart in Canada only has online availability for the product. I called Gander Mountain in Watertown.....don't carry the item. Called 2 Walmarts in Maine where I will be close to. They don't carry any in stock...only online. E-mailed Coleman Canada to get to the bottom of this....no reply yet. Coleman Canada has an online store that lists it. Crappy Tire website doesn't have it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning on my tour. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coleman Canada customer service says that the product has been discontinued....but it still is on their website.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Unfortunately, it sounds like your only option is going to be the online one. Walmart has a ship-to-store option that's fairly quick and they don't charge shipping (handy for them heavy items).
That would be your best bet.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I got mine online from Walmart.com. I don't remember if it was free shipping or not, but if I paid for shipping, it was only something like $1.97. It only took a few days to get it. It fits the E perfectly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got mine online from Walmart.com. I don't remember if it was free shipping or not, but if I paid for shipping, it was only something like $1.97. It only took a few days to get it. It fits the E perfectly.
The airbed will not fit behind the front seats. Do you lie all the seats in a single plane, and then place the airbed atop the seats?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Thinking I may pick one of these up myself...do tell on the utilization techniques please.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The over 6' comment made me look closer and shoot, only 70" long. That doesn't cut it for my longer self. Guess I'll go back to plans to make a platform this Fall. Looks like a good buy for others under 70" requirements though.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
The over 6' comment made me look closer and shoot, only 70" long. That doesn't cut it for my longer self. Guess I'll go back to plans to make a platform this Fall. Looks like a good buy for others under 70" requirements though.

Yea no good for me either , my head won't fit

(thats what she said)

·
Registered
715 Posts
I use mine this way at the campground when I'm fishing. I've got to do a little better job of keeping the skeeters out next time though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I posted in another thread.. but kept reading and found this one ! I just ordered the Coleman air bed.. Walmart online. Ship to my store for free. I'm planning my first camping trip with my dog.. and the E. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Does the Coleman air mattress come in different sizes? I don't want to go out and buy one only too realize it's too big or too small.

Also can it handle doggy claws?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.