Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: Has anyone found a good sun shade for an E's huge windshield?

Today's Wash..Post got me depressed. It reported weather like Newfoundland; above average rain and not one complete day of sunshine for more than 30 days. :cry:

:idea: But that got me thinking about a hot summer. 8)

Honda's got that curtain but I am looking for a shade to keep the interior cool when parked. Preferably collapsible.

Maybe you all know of one. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hondacurworld has a great Sunscreen for winshield that rolls up and fits perfect. It is made for the Element. I bought one last month and it really works great.

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:a9707687bb="tripster"]:?: Has anyone found a good sun shade for an E's huge windshield?

Today's Wash..Post got me depressed. It reported weather like Newfoundland; above average rain and not one complete day of sunshine for more than 30 days. :cry:

:idea: But that got me thinking about a hot summer. 8)

Honda's got that curtain but I am looking for a shade to keep the interior cool when parked. Preferably collapsible.

Maybe you all know of one. Thanks in advance.[/quote:a9707687bb]

Try this fellow on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33706&item=2416776013

Looks like he made them just to fit the Element.

I'm hoping eventually Tom will make Element Owners Club.com logoed shades available for us. :wink:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Great Idea Kim!!!!

Someone posted that they went to Wallmart (I think) and bought a sunshade for like $10 and it fit the E like a glove.

I am actually heading to Wally World tomorrow to see if I can find it.....The St. Louis Summer is starting to heat up.....I thought I was gonna die when I got into my E this afternoon....so this is a must buy tomorrow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.