Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall once meeting a woman, and after talking to her for a moment, i knew she had a beige stationwagon just how she held her self and her personality.

There is a personallity attached to our color choices. Kinda the reason that red is popular for sports cars, and blue on trucks..

I would love to hear what kinda of personality you each think applies to each Element Color.. lets hear it...

Sunset Orange
Eternal Blue
Nighthawk Black
Satin Silver
Shoreline Mist
Galapagos Green

What kinda personality do you attach to these?

Here is some feelings I have (no insult intended on any of these, just a pondering is all). It is a given anyone with an Element is a Fun Awesome person!!

Sunset Orange: Sunny & Fun, touch of wild, loves attention!
Eternal Blue: Old fashioned, retrospective, yet looks to the sky (curious).
Shoreline Mist: Quiet and Shy, subtle person.
Galapagos Green: adeventurous, lively, simply real.
Nighthawk Black: simple, basic, not as straight up as Silver.
Satin Silver: basic, nuts & bolts type. wants things straight up.

OK Next... Let me know what you think of these or share your own... I am looking forward to what everyone thinks of the colors to on this aspect.

click here if you need to see the color on the car, i know that kinda helps!: http://www.hondacars.com/models/exterior_colors.asp?ModelName=Element

·
Registered
249 Posts
There might be some truth to your observations. When I first ordered my EL, I picked Orange. I can be very outgoing at times and love bright blue skies. But I decided to go with Shoreline Mist in the end because that color is so calming and classic. And there is a side to me thats loves solitude. I guess I'm a mix......

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah we are all a little mix of personalities, that is what makes us interesting.. but we do tend to lean to one way or another.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think you're on to something here! My E is SO, but if I had to choose another color, it would be green, and what you wrote is fitting to my personality! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Honestly, I picked the green because I thought it made the vehicle look somewhat military. As for a personality trait, I think it's akin to my sick sense of humor (in the sense that when a person is sick, they vomit, its green....to get the correlation you would have to know me, and then you would think this is perfectly sensible and hi-frickin-larious!)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I picked SO 'cause it looked:

a) Kinda like a woody station wagon
b) Was the same color of my favorite bicycle
c) It was the color that won in my household vote
d) Actually was hit on the head by your color assement!

Good job!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I personally wanted red since it's my favorite color. But since there is no red, I went to my next choice on the list. Orange was second since it's one of my future school's colors, and it just looks really cool! 8)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
slym are you a future Clemson person? MY cousins all have gone and are going there down in South Carolina.. just curious!

ENJOY!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Future Oklahoma State Cowboy, and hopefully the only person on campus with a Sunset Orange Element. :roll: :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been thinking about this actually while I have been shopping for my E. I am split between the Silver and the Orange. The Orange apeals to my fun, outgoing, loves the sun side while the silver apeals to my need to look more professional, serious and sharp. I don't know what to do? I'll pick one eventually.

Here's my opinion on the Colors:
Blue-conservative, not wanting to much attention
Shoreline-classy, reserved, and calm
Black- bold, and forward
Orange-playful, exciteing, and outgoing
Silver- sophisticated, sharp and serious
Green- somewhere in between all the others, comfortable

·
Registered
17 Posts
I chose Blue........However, I love all the colors...I guess I'm a mixed personality.....I'm adventerous, outgoing, calm, eccentric, enjoy life and still down to earth and somewhat old-fashion in some ways. I think the Blue is a fun color.......if they would have offered a shade of purple...that would be tempting, as some shades of purple are goregous. Blue is the closest to purple!!! I'm a Heinz variety I suppose...........my new Element is in the body shop now due to a 3-car wreck.............and I cannot wait to get it back........oh...my grandson's eyes are blue....so that was also a factor in choosing Blue. I did not see an orange..however......and I think that would be awesome...but my husband has an orange Explorer truck....so I probably still would have chosen blue....to be different!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Color personality

This was a fun thread...years ago. :wink:
So, you going to update the thread? The 2008 Element Color Personality Guide??

I chose RED Or as my friends call it Cha Cha (or Ta Ta) Red. :wink:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
This was a fun thread...years ago. :wink:
Ah, the swizzle stick who stirs the drink!:)

I like BLUE, the number 7, and really don't have a personality.

I've often been compared to a "healthy plant" but my plants are insulted.:mad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts