Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any different gauge faces that can be put in the Element? I here some complaints about not being able to see the gauges well during the day. I sometimes can't see them very well either and would really like to see something on the market that would help.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
I don't have a cluse how you'd switch them out, but you might see if the Honda bezels in different colors work better for you. The bezel colors vary based on the color of the interior (black/grey get grey belzels, grey/green get olive green bezels, and grey/blue get blue bezels). If any of those work a lot better, it may not be too difficult to change them. (just guessing).
Haven't seen anything aftermarket, but haven't had a problem except in dim parking garages.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Robear, I like your signature about watching wrestling, as I have been a wrestling fanatic for YEARS! Someone usually ask me we I watch that, it is so fake! And I say, "Who said it was real, I watch it for t he entertainment! Just like you watch the movies, just for entertainment."

So there.......

Shaka!

Ger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts