Honda Element Owners Club banner

Favorite Elemental Color! What is yours?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all thought I would have some fun with colors.. share what your favorite Element color is (and perhaps why) or which color you did buy (and why)!!

With me it was blue, it has always been my favorite color & the blue on the element is dreamy, not too dark not too light.. just right! I can not help but smile when I see it!

I was going to consider as a second choice the Green, really is neat.. and as much as my hubbie loves my Element, perhaps we will have to be a 2 Element family.. his green mine blue! But we do like to have something with awesome mpg for his drive to work, sooo when it comes time to fully retire our Integra, we shall see...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Galapagos Green! That is my favorite! With blue being second. I think the green gives a slightly military look and tough looking! While the blue is is more professional or more mature look.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi all,

For me, I am color blind, so my wife made the call. She did not like the Orange, and thought that most of the other colors would show the dirt real well.

Our dealer was lucky, he had several different colors in stock (maybe we were lucky, who knows), so we were able to look at a few. The Green just did it for her, and I just loved the style of the Element, so we got it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i agree with 1MANPARTY i like the green it does have that military look ,i wonder if honda has an optional 50 cal. machine gun mount for it :twisted:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I too would like a nice roof mount machine gun, and with the sunroof it could be a tank, you could have a gunner stand in the back operating the guns, and you drive to keep the kill in line!

Imagine how nicely that would take care of those pesky traffic issues!
I have the whole vision ya know.. of course the head light weapons would be cool too.. with the flip of a switch.. the ultimate High Beam... (missile launcher!) grin.. yeah i always got along with boys better as a child can you tell?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah, whats up with that? I want a recount! Gypsy, sure your not from Florida? :wink:
P.S. Knowing Gypsy I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey now that we are talking about add on weapons, do we need to move this to the options catagory? Living in NYC, most come stock with a few guns. :lol:

Gyp, yeah, how come you left off Black?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I decided upon the silver since I wanted a light reflective color, to keep it cool for my dogs <what else?>....I love the orange in the brochures but wasn't able to see in in person.

Plus I drive on dirt roads and silver doesn't show the dust as badly.

Patty

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
metooE & Crew: my apologies I had it on there but I musta made a boo-boo and it did not show up, I have added it now.. I sincerely Apologize!

It is on there now, and again sorry, forgive me, please... :oops:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Put me down for a blue vote. The color is so beautiful in bright sunlight and at night it looks purplish-red due to the metal flake colors. Very cool and very relaxing!!! I would however like to see an orange one. Actually i haven't seen another E on the road here in OK city.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as far as I can see in DE I am the lone Element owner (I can live with that)... I will post if I have any Element sightings of course!

Blue is my Element & my favorite color too!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really like my Shoreline Mist. This color looks good and does not show the dirt or dust hardly. Mine sits outside all the time and this color does help it look cleaner than it really is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw a blue one coming up from the rear, passed and kept on movin' while on my way home from work last night. Inspired me to drive by my dealer and see what's new. My local dealer has a couple of blue EX's, one of which I **need** to get into, drive & buy!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cool pt4, let us know when ya get it.. the blue is stunning!~

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got the Blue EX 2WD. I think I bought two cars! In the daylight, the color is electric and lively-- very fun! In the evening, it's understated and cool. The blue with the allow wheels (the fogs, running boards, and roof racks don't hurt) look just wonderful.

That said, I do have to spend $4 every 4-5 days on a touchless wash. Otherwise the build up starts showing. But even to my surprise, the E looks pretty cool, almost rugged, when dirty. Still, I like to keep it clean.

Derek

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Derek, yeah the blue is much more brilliant when clean, i too love my Blue all nice and clean!

We have snow, since last week it was about a foot, and more to come.. so I will have to hold off on the washing for now.. but i think my element will be just fine till then!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Gypsy- Looks us "true blues" are gaining on the Shoreline and Sunset crowd. Better start stumping for more blue votes.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh phooey we are ppopular, or we just simply have awesome taste, grin!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts