Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny... the first thing almost everyone does when I go to show them my E is to start prodding away at the hinge for the back door. They all think it's a handle and begin tapping and poking at it trying to open the door. :lol:

Drew

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd say at least 80% of the people I show...the funny thing is, most of them do it AFTER they've seen the door open...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My husband did that to the E in the showroom at the dealership when we very first started looking for a new Honda.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
You know, no one tried to open the hinge until the day I read this post. That afternoon a co-worker thought it was a handle. And another wnated to know if the trip piece on the front edge of the back door was a handle (just cosmetic, I explained). [/code]

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I had an executive visit today with several members from corporate, and we had to drive to an offsite storage facility, and the one gentleman from home office was admiring my E and asked "What is this handle for?" I turned around to see him pointing at the hinge....and then I had to show him how the door opened and of course he took a look around the inside.

Kinda funny!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i've had 3 people push and pull the hinge..then ask me, "what does this dow???" do they expect more?? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts