Honda Element Owners Club banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
thanks for the call--sorry I couldn't talk...I wasn't having near the fun you all were!:|
great pics
we'll catch up soon
travel safely everyone!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The first to head out, are loading the E's now. We will all be gone within an hour.

Sorry you did not make it.

Next time!

We are talking about doing this place next year. Good spot for this. THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC!

Dom

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Uncle MIke said:
I..I...I've just been "Drunk Dialed" & have the evidence on voice mail!:shock:

I was fortunately told I was "first on the list" and could only hear the sounds of raucous laughter induced by the lack of inhibitions due to consumption of adult libations resulting in an orgy of tribal like behavior.:-o

That call may have inspired me to stop off for a toddy on my way home!:wink:

(Hmmn...lets see....did I save that number in my call history?...might have to do a "backatcha"!:lol: )
I also was drunk dialed...........I was probably far down on the list because I could barely make out what the drunks were yelling except for GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................ hahaha, glad you guys had a good time...

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Home safe. Tired. Going to bed.

Had a great time and the real world will suck on Monday at work.

Cya Next time!

jurn

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Dom.five said:
We are talking about doing this place next year. Good spot for this. THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC!

Dom

I'm AM NOT waiting until next year, maybe in June or something but I'm heading back before late fall for sure, hey .......maybe for fall for the colors.....

BUT I'm not waiting a year.
Dom's right, food was great.
jurn

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thank You All

I just got home. I wanted to say thanks to all that did the work in the first place, putting this thing on.
Patty and had a fantastic time. I cant remember a time period of more than 3 minuets, when we weren't laughing at someone .

It was good to see everyone! It was also nice that we had some new faces, that quickly became Old friends..

Thanks to all .

Dom

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Just checked my cell phone...and discovered I had a drunk dialed voicemail.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hi guys I'm at Pegs for the night & we're having the traditional St Pats dinner yum. :) I'll be heading home tomorrow morning. I need an extra day to recover.

Glad to hear everyone is making it home safetly considering the trip you guys had getting there.

Uncle Mike sorry we missed your backatcha but you know the noise level of this group. To the rest next time answer your phones. :p

I'm already ready to go back. Thanks to all for a great weekend & nice to meet the new folks.

See ya all soon
MsGail

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Hi everyone, made it home nice and fast. :) I got home at 2:30, been relaxing and just opened the laptop.

Much better drive home than drive there.

Dom, I stopped at Best Buy and picked up one of those Swiss Gear Maxxum bags. lol I forgot I still had a $25 gift card on me so I used it and got the bag for around $30, so it was well worth it. Thanks.

I vote that we continue to use Jurn's room as the official party room and she doesn't have a say in the matter. :razz: Do I hear a second?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Thanks for the "drunk call" last night, guys! Too bad (or is it 'good?) my cell phone doesn't actually work inside my apartment. :lol:

I was staying home to avoid the amateurs out on St. Pat's night here in St. Paul, where there's millions of 'em!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
home

I have to second that I had a great time and Kathy and offspring had a good time too.
I just got home to a foot of snow and they did a wonderful job of clearing the parking lot here.....NOT
thank god for the garage cause that is where the E will be tonight.
Glad everyone got home ok and thanks for all the fun.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
It was great to finally meet many of you guys in person. I had a great time! Thank you all for a very fun time and for making me feel welcome. :)

And for those that got drunk-dialled, it was sooooo funny watching these guys do it. Hope to meet you in future meets! :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh man! This weekend was soooo fun and much needed! We HAVE to go back to the Common Man for a future meet! That was the best choice yet. I think the hot tub won me over(I'm a sucker for hot tubs)

As always it was fun to hang with the "Fam" and meet the new members. Of course thanks to the tequila the newbs now think I'm nuts:lol: Not far from the truth:shock: I also realized I didn't take any photos so everyone post more!

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Jurn: Great job on getting this going and what a place. We loved every minute we spent up there in spite of the horrid weather we encountered getting there. The CMI is a place where The Rube and family will be going to again.

Just: Great seeing you, Kathy and Eagle again. Needless to say my son loved the time he spent with Eagle. Its nice to see that they get along so great in spite of the difference in ages.

Kathy: Maybe next time we go there the the Canterbury Village will be open:lol: Sorry for the run around. Hope we didn't put you out with our shopping.

Needless to say the trip home was 1000% better than the one going up. We did manage to stop off around exit 1 on I-93 for some breakfast and yes, shopping. Glad everyone got home safe and hope to see you(s) again.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Rube

Glad that you had a good time...it was the same here all the way around.
See you next time.

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of "before" and "after" of The Rubemobile. I'm glad I washed and waxed it for the trip up to the CMI. Who would have guessed it when I got up there. Hey Uncle Mike, I think you and the Mrs would definitely approve of this place. It was really, really nice. Dinner at the "Boiler Room" was awesome. You guys gotta go there some time.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts