Honda Element Owners Club banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
A Couple of More Pics

Eagle and my son always find a way to entertain themselves.....BTW did anyone else have this cat spot by their room????

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
lol

Kathy's spawn grabbed the cat as soon as he got there. Last night ok morning....the cat was in the room.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
There's a B'n'B here in Wabasha, Minnesota (The Anderson House), with the "option" of a cat in every room. I imagine they must also offer the odd, "cat-free" room too, but why? :lol:

I'm also secretly relieved to learn that ramblerdan didn't invent/design his Avatar on his own. I still think it's "bordering on too-strange", but have come to associate it with the "owner"!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Back Home.

i got home at 7:00,it was a nice ride home. i took a ride north before coming home. i put on 630 miles on this trip.it was cool to see everyone, see you all soon.:sad:

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Snuffle We sat back to back at dinner and yet we never shared a drink and I owe you a couple for my hula girls......then I left first to head back, so you're not off the hook.

You're payment of some drinks is still on, so you see, I guess you really must come to the next one so I can pay you,:D

I honor my word.

Rube Thanks for the word about the CMI, I liked it to......I loved the rustic, homey, original materials they used, 12x12 posts and the orig bricks everywhere. In the Wine room, (where we ate) we were actually under the old boiler, thus the name for the bar, "Boiler Room" . I'm heading back during wamer dry weather, can't wait.

Paul Great shot of Cafe Karma......

Bald Eagle responded to his drunk dial today, said he was glad he didn't have to do the drive in such weather.

Spdrcr5 You are too funny, death or dismemberment :???: :???: and you honor your name SPDRCR5. You shoukd do the DVD mod to watch movies while following me,,.....:razz:

04ElementEX Iski - Get a sticker, left corner of back window.
Element Owners club......great blue blinker lights.

Thanks so all who showed up, and sorry to Salomhole who we missed by only a few hours. Next time.

Many thanks to Gaily, Carly and Just too........

Always,

·
Registered
135 Posts
Am I the only one who had a bad drive home? I know I was the only one to have a good drive to the CMI. Once I got to Franconia Notch the snow started and it was a blizzard all the way home. It took me 1.75hrs to get there and 3hrs to get home. Total new snow from when I left Friday till I got home today was 24" and its all because of 0304050607element.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
mysticfalcon said:
its all because of 0304050607element.

Ya , Now that he changed his name, I don't know what to call him ether. I guess we will have to go with 04Element. It's his fault !!

Dom

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
so how bout a who's who in those pictures you guys posted?? except for justin trying on his robins egg blue dress.........:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time sorry I had to miss it:-:)-(. I am also suprised I didn't get hammered with Drunk calls on 1 but it did cause a little damage considering I was on a date with someone new. Yes I am no longer with the young lady I was with the last time so I am off in single life again. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. I have not left you just a little busy with work plus the spring is coming so my comp season styarts back up.

·
2,593 Posts
goosler said:
so how bout a who's who in those pictures you guys posted?? except for justin trying on his robins egg blue dress.........:D
Here ya Go....

E-Wolf, your ears must have been burning.......we were talking about you a lot.

Post 23 Waitress at end
left- RamblerDan
Coming toward you, next Justin in Yellow
Dom5 in blue
jurn blue sweta shirt
spdrcr5 (Larry) his head

next- WickedHuff - Grey sweat shirt
MysticFalcon Baseball cap
Peg - MS Gails friend
2nd pic Kathy across from Justin, Justin's friend

post 25
Justin - pretty blue dress thingy
Patty- Dom5's wife
Justin in his glory
04Elementex

(end of the room - other end)
Dom5 -left
Snuffle midle
Bad Robot right

Next Bad Robot on Toilet in conference center

Post 26

Jurn as Darth Vader making snow angels

jurn's angel
Spdrcr5 (Larry) making his snow angel

post27
Cai88 Carly on the bedd getting ready fot St. Pat's

post 31

Rick and Carly, her boyfriend
Justinm Gail and Rick

post 33
Carly (cai88) and Rick
04 ElementEX in the background on pc
Justin, Kathy on bed
Wickedhuff left front
MysticFalcon drinking the beer

Post 37
The place
MSGail and Dom5 out front

post 61
Rube and is family
kids, one on right goes with Kathy, Justin's friend.
Left is Rube
Cat is house cat and visits the rooms......

was a great trip.....
and Mystic you git your on the way home tee hee..nice drive, eh?

jurn

·
2,593 Posts
E-Wolf said:
Do I dare ask what was being said? :evil:
seriously, everyone liked you so much and we've been wondering why you dropped out.......thought you had a good time in Bennington and we looked forward to seeing more of you.

Bring the new gf along, if she likes us, thats good and if she doesn't, come alone!
jurn

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ms. Gail wrote:

Uncle Mike sorry we missed your backatcha but you know the noise level of this group.
No Problem.....didn't really expect to get through while you folks were partying!;-)

The Rube wrote:

Hey Uncle Mike, I think you and the Mrs would definitely approve of this place. It was really, really nice.
Hey Rube,

You are absolutley right! The pictures of this place look fantastic, food sounds great and the pool and spa look very relaxing. I showed Denise this thread and we both wish we could have been there. Glad to hear everyone had a fun weekend!:)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Just have to share this

Left for home this morning around 9 feeling really good after an excellent corned beef dinner & sober nights sleep. The sun was shinning, the temps were rising & I was giggling about the weekend events heading towards the interstate. I usually stop at the Epson circle for gas. They have a Getty station that pumps for ya & they were cheaper then the rest. Remember I’m from NJ & pumping your own gas is illegal.

While waiting for the tank to fill & realizing I was back in civilization, remembered there was a voice mail from Saturday. Funny thing couldn’t retrieve it Sunday at the inn for some unknown reason & there’s no signal at Pegs so just forgot about it. This time had no trouble retrieving the following message:

Harvey from the front desk called claiming there was serious noise complaints about our group. Would you guys kindly please keep it down or we will be forced to evict everyone. They didn’t know the Honda group was so rowdy & Uncle Mike has been in touch with us said you guys were way out of control & what’s up with the drunk dial this is a sober dial you knuckle heads. Happy St Pats day & see ya all soon.”

Well I’m now hysterically laughing & having a hard time trying to compose myself so I can pay the attendant. Uncle Mike you made my 5.5 hour ride home Thanks

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Lol

Nice show Unkle Mike:shock:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
ok my pictures

Gail holding court
Pictures that I didnt take of the bathroom.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
more fun...

Attachments

61 - 80 of 84 Posts