Honda Element Owners Club banner

Common Man Inn Touchdown !

7K views 83 replies 23 participants last post by  jurneez 
#1 ·
MsGail and I are In our room's having drinks! Journ,Larry, and jUSTIN aRE STUCK IN TRAFFIC.

The roads were a mess in Mass. After we got over the state line, the roads were dry. We saw 3 multi car crashes and 2 spinouts. But the E's were flawless.

We will keep you posted on all the foolishness this weekend.

We have 2 buckets of frozen Margarita mix outside Chillin.

Wish you were with us Collin!

Dom

#2 ·
Well Done

6:16 PM

Glad you made it safe and sound; I hope everyone is as fortunate.

I have been sitting at the Common Man in Concord, NH at exit 13 for about an hour. Until about 10 minutes ago traffic on I-93 was moving between 10 and 20 MPH. Now traffic is moving about 40 MPH. Fortunately, I just need to walk about 100 yards to the hotel. Glad I am not driving tonight.

See everyone tomorrow.

Bob

#4 ·
Journ and Larry have made it. Mystic is in Wikid is in Just waiting for Justin, Carley, and Ramblerdan, then we'll eat!

Mr I can drive in 100 inches of snow, almost ran off the road!

He's still on the road! What a putz!

Larry is on a beer run, journ is at the bar with me and the others.

Let the fun begin !

Dom

#5 ·
Hey Folks, have a drink or 10 for me!
I am definitely thinking of you!

Drive Safe

#6 ·
Everyone made it to the bar safetly. They put us in a private room for dinner. I wonder why. :???:

The snow is still coming down but we don't care we're in Jurn's House of Pleasure room. :evil: More to come.

Must have secret password to enter!!!!

#7 ·
Wow, Larry looks really sexy tonight and I mean really hot!.

sigh....

#8 ·
What a trip gang, through the mountains, sliding on highways avoiding pick ups that went into the ditch, and yet some how we managed to get to The Common Man Inn.

Good Job everyone. And we have now moved into the deliberation roon, (jurns) for mastering the plans for Saturday. Seems we split up for different things
tomorrow for play.

What a great place, Uncle Mike, eat your heart out.....fireplaces in the rooms, huge rooms I might say.

Did I mention the waterfall hot tub, or the reg. hot tub, oh wait did say anything about the Boiler Room.....jeeez

And now for a drink!
Sleet and ice behind us now, what dedication for EOC'ers.
jurn

#9 ·
I Knew this would happen. My sides are sore. I know you are not going to believe this, But Larry was funny last night. I gave him some crap over no national meet web site. The poor guy,does not deserve all the crap we give him!
The roads are shaping up fast. Looks like the snow has spped.
If you can get here, do so !

Dom

#11 ·
Ok Bob. Take it slow and easy. In just the last half hour, it's started sleeting. Thats going to give way to sun by noon.

We'll see.

#12 ·
Good Morn'n all.
Sorry about your sides Dom.

Had a great night with great friends.

Room 102 is now open.

Bring breakfast please.
jurn

#14 ·
helllllloooooo America,

Mystic and Paul are skiing, People are eating, The girlies are getting ready for the spa and some of us are going skating, and it's all right here. (except the mountain).
Remilk made it, great to meet him and Z-Element, Snuffle and 03 are on their way.

An away we go!
Off to fall on our collective a$$es during skating.
jurn

#17 ·
Patty and I are going to wach ( Use Justin's decoder ring ) AThe fun will be showing off your bruised back sides !

Larry is going to do the Judging, For biggest, Darkest, Widest Spread. Prizes to be announced!

Dom

#19 ·
All I have to say is

Thank god I am out of the car and relaxing after a 5 hr trip.

As per the norm I am getting picked on......I guess it is my lot in life.:rolleyes:

#21 ·
pics coming soon...Gaily getting her pc, we're running 4 computers in the same room, ready to start loading, wait 'till u see Darth Vader Snow Angel.

Empire, where are u?

Ice skating next.
j.

#22 ·
What a great place, Uncle Mike, eat your heart out.....fireplaces in the rooms, huge rooms I might say.
Jurn.....yer killin me!!!:-(
(just kidding thanks for thinking of me...wish I could be there)

Glad you guys all made it safe and are having a big time!:)

We are there with you in spirit and are enjoying this thread. Thanks for posting.
Being as I'm half Irish please belly up to the bar (or the person next to you) and have a St. Patty's Day toast for us:
"May you all live as long as you want and never want as long as you live".......Cheers!:p

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

#24 ·
Uncle MIke said:
Jurn.....yer killin me!!!:-(
(just kidding thanks for thinking of me...wish I could be there)

Glad you guys all made it safe and are having a big time!:)

We are there with you in spirit and are enjoying this thread. Thanks for posting.
Being as I'm half Irish please belly up to the bar (or the person next to you) and have a St. Patty's Day toast for us:
"May you all live as long as you want and never want as long as you live".......Cheers!:p

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

Already did the belly up to the bar thing last night and had several in your name......hehehehehhe, and still having a ball. Meeting several new faces too, great people. Gaily is loading some pics........everyone is on wireless........and the food is great, plus so reasonably proced.

This is NOT the Vermonter, it's spectacular.

Oh well, not quite a tentback experience but it's a whole other level.

The parking lot is full of E's........

jurn

#26 ·
Jurn needed to make snow angels with Larry help

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.