Honda Element Owners Club banner

Complete Carpet Set

223K views 469 replies 241 participants last post by  wannahonda 
#1 ·
I just purchased one of those carpets from south coast accessories in black. I must say, it turns a milk truck into one nice looking piece of machinery. It was a little expensive, but well worth it to me. It was real easy to put in, and I'm sure just as easy to take it out. I'm stoked on it, my Element looks so clean now. I figured every other car has carpet, why shouldn't my Element. The best thing is that it's removeable. I don't have to worry about getting sand all over it when I surf!

#3 ·
check out the HandA web page. they are a sponser of the this site, and have a their own section on the broads
I have bought the car mat set, the cargo mat set, locking gas cap (before you put it together do a search of the treads, you can key the cap to open with your ign. key.)
read the maintence section find out the best oil filter. this site is incrediable. there's so much info. it's hard to find, so go to the "FAQ/How To's" to help sort out the info. on do-it yourselfer's. This is an awwwsome site. the members are very extrodinary. Welcome to the comunity

#4 ·
Yes, the same place sells them in gray. Check them out on ebay. The carpet was around $270, but you can buy them individually, one piece at a time on their website. It just depends what you're looking for. I suggest buying both pieces, but it's all up to your own needs.

#5 ·
fishlee said:
check out the HandA web page. they are a sponser of the this site, and have a their own section on the broads
I have bought the car mat set, the cargo mat set, locking gas cap (before you put it together do a search of the treads, you can key the cap to open with your ign. key.)
read the maintence section find out the best oil filter. this site is incrediable. there's so much info. it's hard to find, so go to the "FAQ/How To's" to help sort out the info. on do-it yourselfer's. This is an awwwsome site. the members are very extrodinary. Welcome to the comunity
Which broads?

#9 ·
There's a time for work, play, and a night on the town. My "E" isn't used as a work truck. However, I do a lot of extreme sports, and during those times I wouldn't want the carpet. But it sure is nice to have the option when I want something a little more luxurious.

#10 ·
Dondiego said:
I just purchased one of those carpets from south coast accessories in black. I must say, it turns a milk truck into one nice looking piece of machinery. It was a little expensive, but well worth it to me. It was real easy to put in, and I'm sure just as easy to take it out. I'm stoked on it, my Element looks so clean now. I figured every other car has carpet, why shouldn't my Element. The best thing is that it's removeable. I don't have to worry about getting sand all over it when I surf!

HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES????

we luv to see them.

#14 ·
I tried posting some pictures, but I had some computer problems. However, if you want to see the pictures, I reccommend that you check them out at ebay or at south coast accessories web site. There are enough pictures there for you to get an idea! Good luck with your "E."

#15 · (Edited)
OK GUYS IMA DO better so we could all see the pics of the COMPLETE CARPET OF THE E

CLICK THIS LINK GUYS, THIS CARPET FOR E LOOKS HOT, i want to order the black carpet myself, But I also have an AMPLIPHIER for my subwoofers under my back seat, I wonder how am i going to do it, cause i cant put the carpet over cause it going to take some of the inches that belong to the back carpet. any ideas????
maybe i have to buy a seperate extra carpet for my Amp?? or should I make a box that fills my amp??

well anyways here the link click this guys:

CLICK THIS GUYS

#17 ·
Hello all,
I purchased a complete set of carpet from Jerry at south coast the day after I picked up my Element. I work in Irvine and Jerry came and met me right by my work and brought me the carpet. I told him I wanted Grey but he brought both just so I could see in case I wanted to change my mind. The carpet looks great. Every body that has seen my car thinks the carpet is factory. Jerry was great to work with and I highly recommend this carpet set.

Brandon

#19 ·
johnqh said:
It looks very nice. It is a little pricy comparing to OEM mat + whatever way you can think of for the cargo area. I hope there will be more mat vendors to drive the price down.
It is very nice seeing as how the rear carpet covers the whole back and gets locked in nice and good when the seats are in place, but I agree it's a bit much when you can buy both the Honda carpets and all season mats and switch them out depending on your needs, and both together cost less than one set of these carpets.

But, like I said, it looks like very good quality, and I like that it extends all the way back.

#22 ·
I really cannot tell you if it is quieter than without the carpet as I only drove about 50 miles before the carpet was in. I can tell you that the road noise is not that bad in my E.

Brandon

#24 ·
I just picked up my carpet from Jerry a few hours ago and I must say, Im very impressed. It looks great and it really cuts down on road noise. Acoustics in the car have improved. Here are some pics since I did not see any on this thread.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.